Teachers can choose from a range of topics including Science, Maths and Literacy to help them support classroom learning. We encourage you to call or visit prior to the trip to enable you to discuss your needs with our teaching staff.
As well as the interactive session led by one of our team, you will be given time to explore different areas of the Garden. We suggest that during this time you allow your pupils to independently explore the outdoor environment.
Each visit includes
- the option of a free, prearranged planning visit for the teacher prior to the trip
- entry to the Garden for pupils and teaching staff (call to discuss ratios)
- a meet and greet on entry
- tailor-made, curriculum linked activity led by one of our teachers
- access to our lunch facilities
Don’t forget that most of our activities take place outside so you must come prepared for the weather.
All of our programmes can be adapted to suit the needs of your class.