Our Secondary Education Programmes offer hands-on learning experiences, led by enthusiastic and experienced staff, that support the skills-based curriculum and focus on Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship (ESDGC) and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM).
Each session includes:
- the option of a free, prearranged planning visit for the teacher prior to the trip
- entry to the Garden for pupils and teaching staff (call to discuss ratios)
- a meet and greet on entry
- tailor-made, curriculum linked activity led by one of our teachers
- access to our lunch facilities
Don’t forget most of our activities take place outside so you must come prepared for any weather.
All of our programmes can be adapted to suit the needs of your class.
You can also bring a self led group to the Garden.
Contact Kay in the Education Department for more details.