- Arboretum Trail – discover some of the most important trees of the Arboretum.
- Autumn Tree Trail – The Garden has a rich variety of trees that look beatiful in autumn.
- Outdoor Play Station – Have fun exploring some of the outdoor highlights of the Botanic Garden.
- Parkland Views – A Two Mile Round Walk Around Waun Las NNR
- Bright and Beautiful Walk – take a one mile walk around the Garden
- Summer Wildlife Walk – take a 2km walk around the Garden
- Sculpture Trail – we have wonderful collection of outdoor sculpture
- Lichen Trail – the clean air here is ideal for lichen on trees and rocks
- Great Glasshouse Ecology Trail – find out how plants have adapted to hot, dry places
- Great Glasshouse Sensory Trail – come and touch and smell some of our most sumptuous plants
- Magical Mystery Tour – discover and have fun in places you might not normally go to
- Four Paws Trail – Burns Pet Food official doggy trail – Doggy days are every Monday, every Friday and the first weekend of the month.
If you’d like an audio tour of the Garden, it’s available on the Candide Gardening app on the App Store or Galaxy Play.
If you want to know where to find a particular plant or group of plants, follow this link to our Garden Explorer plant database.