|Membership Type||Direct Debit||Annual||10 Year||Life|
|Single Parent Family||£55||£58|
If you are not already a member of the Garden, here’s your chance.
By becoming a member of the Garden, not only will you be supporting our charity and helping us to carry out essential research, but members can also enjoy an excellent range of benefits:
- Free entry for the duration of your membership* and free parking
- Membership badge(s)
- Members’ coffee mornings; talks, tours and trips to other gardens
- Annual garden party – a special ‘members-only’ day including talks, workshops and events
- Varied and full events calendar throughout the year: talks, concerts, food and craft fairs, music, theatre, and horticultural events
Free entry to the following gardens throughout the UK:
- Picton Castle and Gardens, Haverfordwest
- Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden and Harcourt Arboretum
- The Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- The Living Rainforest, Hampstead Norreys, Berkshire
- The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum, Hampshire
- HDRA Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry
- The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Benmore Botanic Garden, Argyll
- Logan Botanic Garden, Galloway
- Dawick Botanic Garden, Scottish Borders
- 10% discount in the botanic garden Gift Shop and Plant Sales
- Discounts on courses in the Garden e.g. bee-keeping, wood-turning, craft and herbal remedy workshops
- AND Members can now use the Library (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) after making prior arrangements with the Library team. * Certain exclusions apply.
Individual £38 (Direct Debit), £40 (Annual), £330 (10 Year), £490 (Life)
Joint (2 adults living at the same address) £55 (Direct Debit), £60 (Annual), £480 (10 Year), £725 (Life)
Membership Plus (Individual membership plus one guest) £62 (Direct Debit), £64 (Annual), £545 (10 Year), £820 (Life)
Single Parent Family (1 adult & up to 3 children aged 5–18) Children under 5 free. £55 (Direct Debit),£58 (Annual)
Family (2 adults living at the same address & up to 4 children aged 5–18) Children under 5 free. £72 (Direct Debit), £77 (Annual), £635 (10 Year), £950 (Life)
To become a member you will have to fill in a membership application form. There are three ways to get a form.
- Download a Membership Form
- Telephone Jane Down on 01558 667118 (membership can be taken over the phone) or e-mail her on email@example.com, to request a membership application form
- Pick up a membership application form at the main visitor reception.
Completed membership forms can be handed in to the main visitor reception (where you will receive a temporary membership card valid for 28 days) or application forms can be posted to the following address: Membership, National Botanic Garden of Wales, Middleton Hall, Llanarthne, Carmarthenshire SA32 8HN.
NB. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of membership pack and cards.