|Membership Type||Direct Debit||Annual||10 Year||Life|
|Single Parent Family||£55||£58|
If you are not already a member of the Garden, here’s your chance.
By becoming a member of the Garden, not only will you be supporting our charity and helping us to carry out essential research, but members can also enjoy an excellent range of benefits:
- Free entry for the duration of your membership* and free parking
- Membership badge(s)
- Members’ coffee mornings; talks, tours and trips to other gardens
- Annual garden party – a special ‘members-only’ day including talks, workshops and events
- Varied and full events calendar throughout the year: talks, concerts, food and craft fairs, music, theatre, and horticultural events
Free entry to the following gardens throughout the UK:
- Picton Castle and Gardens, Haverfordwest (Easter to end of September)
- Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden and Harcourt Arboretum
- The Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- The Living Rainforest, Hampstead Norreys, Berkshire
- The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum, Hampshire
- HDRA Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry
- The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Benmore Botanic Garden, Argyll
- Logan Botanic Garden, Galloway
- Dawick Botanic Garden, Scottish Borders
- 10% discount in the botanic garden Gift Shop and Plant Sales
- Discounts on courses in the Garden e.g. bee-keeping, wood-turning, craft and herbal remedy workshops
- AND Members can now use the Library (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) after making prior arrangements with the Library team. * Certain exclusions apply.
Individual £38 (Direct Debit), £40 (Annual), £330 (10 Year), £490 (Life)
Joint (2 adults living at the same address) £55 (Direct Debit), £60 (Annual), £480 (10 Year), £725 (Life)
Membership Plus (Individual membership plus one guest) £62 (Direct Debit), £64 (Annual), £545 (10 Year), £820 (Life)
Single Parent Family (1 adult & up to 3 children aged 5–18) Children under 5 free. £55 (Direct Debit),£58 (Annual)
Family (2 adults living at the same address & up to 4 children aged 5–18) Children under 5 free. £72 (Direct Debit), £77 (Annual), £635 (10 Year), £950 (Life)
To become a member you will have to fill in a membership application form. There are three ways to get a form.
- Download a Membership Form
- Telephone Jane Down on 01558 667118 (membership can be taken over the phone) or e-mail her on email@example.com, to request a membership application form
- Pick up a membership application form at the main visitor reception.
Completed membership forms can be handed in to the main visitor reception (where you will receive a temporary membership card valid for 28 days) or application forms can be posted to the following address: Membership, National Botanic Garden of Wales, Middleton Hall, Llanarthne, Carmarthenshire SA32 8HN.
NB. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of membership pack and cards.
MEMBERSHIP – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Taking out an annual, ten-year or life membership will not only support the Garden charity, but as a regular visitor it will save you money too, providing an opportunity for you to visit the Garden whenever you want within our opening hours and hopefully taking advantage of some of the benefits of membership that we have to offer – these are printed as a reminder on membership correspondence when you renew your membership, are available on our website, and on the membership application form.
To fully enjoy your membership, please take the time to read the following as part of the terms and conditions of membership of the National Botanic Garden of Wales: