Please note – the membership is not valid until you have received a confirmation pack and membership card in the post.
Please read the Membership Terms and conditions before purchasing.
Membership of the National Botanic Garden of Wales is the gift that keeps on giving – offering unlimited, FREE entry to the Garden 363 days a year and much more besides.
By becoming a member of the Botanic Garden, not only will you be supporting our charity but helping us to carry out essential research.
Prices start from just £50 and, remember: you can buy for an individual, for a couple or for a whole family (two adults and up to four children).
Each membership currently comes with a gift pack containing membership cards, seeds, booklets and a cotton shopping bag.
- Free entry for the duration of your membership*.
- Members’ coffee mornings; talks, tours and trips to other gardens
- Annual garden party – a special ‘members-only’ day including talks, workshops and events
- Varied and full events calendar throughout the year: talks, concerts, food and craft fairs, music, theatre, and horticultural events
- 10% discount in the Botanic Garden Gift Shop and Garden Centre
- Discounts on courses in the Garden e.g. beekeeping, craft and herbal remedy workshops etc.
Free entry to the following gardens throughout the UK:
- Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- University of Oxford Botanic Garden and Harcourt Arboretum
- The Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- The Living Rainforest, Hampstead Norreys, Berkshire
- The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum, Hampshire
- HDRA Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry
- The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Benmore Botanic Garden, Argyll
- Logan Botanic Garden, Galloway
- Dawyck Botanic Garden, Scottish Borders
* Certain exclusions apply.
Please indicate in the shipping to whom the membership is to be sent. We may contact you to obtain further details.
We are only able to ship products within the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Free shipping – refer to our T&C for details.