The National Botanic Garden of Wales is open
We’re thrilled to be welcoming our visitors and members back to the Botanic Garden.
Now that we have reopened, we hope that you will enjoy the restored parkland. Take a look at the maps situated around the Garden and go and explore the great outdoors!
Pre-booking is not essential, tickets can be purchased on the day of entry at the Gatehouse.
Admission tickets are valid for the following 7 days after your visit and permit free unlimited entry for this period.
If you would like to pre-book, follow the link below –
- The Great Glasshouse and Tropical House are open – Face coverings must be worn, and please adhere to social distancing.
- Our recently refurbished cafe is now open – Face coverings must be worn, and please adhere to social distancing.
- The British Bird of Prey Centre is open. Due to continued COVID-19 restrictions, we have created a dual ticket for your visit, to ensure everyone gets the best value for money, when visiting the birds. Entry Tickets to the Centre can be purchased on arrival for £1 along with your Garden entry. This allows you to visit the birds as often as you like during your visit. Show Tickets can be purchased separately when you arrive at the Bird of Prey Centre for £3.
- The Garden Centre and Shop Botanica are open.
- Toilets are open, and we ask that you wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing.
- The children’s play area is open.
How about becoming a member?
By becoming a member of the Botanic Garden, not only will you be supporting our charity and helping us to carry out essential research, but members can also enjoy a range of benefits:
- Free entry for the duration of your membership.
- Members’ coffee mornings; talks, tours and trips to other gardens
- Annual garden party – a special ‘members-only’ day including talks, workshops and events
- Varied and full events calendar throughout the year: talks, concerts, food and craft fairs, music, theatre, and horticultural events