Admission tickets are valid for the following 7 days after your visit and permit free unlimited entry for this period.
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is open every day of the year, except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Last entry is one hour before the Garden closes. Please note our online admission tickets do not include entry to the British Birds of Prey Centre – these can be purchased separately on entry to the Botanic Garden. Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Pre-booking is not essential and tickets can be bought on the day of your visit at our main entrance. If you would like to pre-order tickets, please visit here.
The outdoor areas of the National Botanic Garden of Wales are open.
Due to Welsh Government restrictions –
- All indoor areas remain closed including the Great Glasshouse.
- Retail outlets remain closed including the cafe*. However, our Garden Centre is open and Y Cwtsh is open for hot & cold drinks, ice cream and light snacks.
- The Bird of Prey Centre remains closed**. You can, however, book a private flying experience.
- Please adhere to social distancing.
Toilets are open, and we ask that you wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing.
The children’s play area is open.
The Siop Botanica (gift shop) is open.
* Takeaways will be available from the 26th of April.
** The Bird of Prey Centre will be reopening on the 26th of April!