Admission tickets are valid for the following seven days after your visit and permit free unlimited entry for this period.
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is open every day of the year, except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Last entry is one hour before the Garden closes. Please refer to our terms & conditions.
Pre-booking is not essential, tickets can be purchased on the day of entry at the Gatehouse.
If you would like to pre-book, follow the link below –
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is open
- The Great Glasshouse and Tropical House are open – Face coverings must be worn, and please adhere to social distancing.
- Our recently refurbished cafe is now open – Face coverings must be worn, and please adhere to social distancing.
- The British Bird of Prey Centre is open. Due to continued COVID-19 restrictions, we have created a dual ticket for your visit, to ensure everyone gets the best value for money, when visiting the birds. Entry Tickets to the Centre can be purchased on arrival for £1 along with your Garden entry. This allows you to visit the birds as often as you like during your visit. Show Tickets can be purchased separately when you arrive at the Bird of Prey Centre for £3.
- The Garden Centre and Shop Botanica are open.
- Toilets are open, and we ask that you wear face coverings and adhere to social distancing.
- The children’s play area is open.